Hello, here we’ll focus on DIY foaming cleanser and renewal wrinkle eye cream . These DIY skin care remedies are suitable for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin, oily skin and combination skin types.
1) Balancing & Replenishing Foaming Cleanser
- 5 drops Lavender Essential oil
- 1/4 cup Liquid Unscented Baby Mild Castile Liquid Soap
- 1 cup of filtered or spring water.
- Reusable foaming cleanser bottle
Mix ingredients together until well blended. Place in foaming cleanser bottle and
shake well before using. Pump and enjoy the refreshing cleansing and healing that
begins within the first few moments of washing your face. Wash with cool water and
let skin air dry.
For even better results wash your face with mineral water. It can help with
irritations and has been known to help skin cells absorb more moisture.
2) Renewal Wrinkle Eye Cream
The secret to looking refreshed is using the best eye cream. The eye area is a very
sensitive area of the body. Wrinkles, dehydration, puffiness, dark circles are just
a few skin issues that plague our eye area.
- 1 teaspoon Beeswax grated or pellets
- 6 teaspoons Apricot kernel oil
- 4 teaspoons Rosehip seed oil
- 8 capsules of Vitamin E oil
- 4 drops DMAE Firming Fluid
- 4 drops Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Turn stove to medium heat and place removed lip balm from container or beeswax in a
double boiler. Once completely melted stir with a metal spoon and remove from heat.
Add the oil from the vitamin E capsules and all other ingredients. Stir until mixed well.
Place in small container. Refrigerate until use.
Tips: Apply after cleanser morning and evening.
DMAE Fact: Powerful antioxidants that may also help prevent age spots.
Hyaluronic Acid Fact: Helps the skin cells to hold more water, leaving your face